Best-Ever Breakfast Bars
Delivering scrumptious crunch and fruity sweetness, these breakfast bars will load you up with clean carbohydrates without weighing you down with processed ingredients. Try it with different dried fruits, like apricots, dates, or raisins.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried figs
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Spray a 9-by-9-inch glass pan with olive oil spray and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, figs, dried cranberries, eggs, almond milk, and maple syrup and blend thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Allow to set for 1 hour before slicing into 9 equal squares.