Better-for-You Peanut Butter Pie
This creamy and deliciously sweet pie is the perfect treat to serve as a better-for-you option, while still being indulgent enough for the whole family to enjoy.
Serves: 10Prep: 12 hours 30 minutesTotal: 12 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Kroger® Ready-To-Bake Traditional Pie Crust, from 14 oz. package
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Peanuts, chopped, for serving
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine peanut butter, yogurt, honey and milk. Mix until well combined. Spoon filling into the prepared pie crust. Refrigerate 12 hours.
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Spoon over the pie, then sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.