Better-for-You Pimiento Cheese Dip
This better-for-you dippable version of the classic cheese spread doesn't skimp on flavor. It pairs well with veggies, crackers or chips. Make up to 2 days ahead of serving.
Serves: 9Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces fat-free or reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 ounces diced, drained pimientos
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Kroger® Reduced Fat Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup bell peppers, for serving
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well combined and fluffy. Beat in cheddar. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Refrigerate leftovers.