Big Batch Gluten-Free Brownies
Make this big batch of gooey, gluten-free brownies in a jelly roll pan. Cut into little squares, as we’ve done here or into larger bars as you wish. Perfect with a cold glass of milk!
Serves: 36Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 3⁄4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1⁄2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 bag (10 oz.) gluten-free chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 10-by-15-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and grease with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heating and stirring chocolate and butter 30 seconds at a time, until they are just melted. Whisk together and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Once mixture has cooled slightly add in the eggs, sugar, and vanilla and whisk until the mixture is slightly frothy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown rice flour, arrowroot starch, xanthan gum, and salt. Slowly stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, until just combined; do not over mix. Stir in the chocolate morsels.
- Pour the batter into jelly roll pan and with a spatula spread it out evenly over the whole pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until brownies are set. Place pan on a wire rack and allow to cool completely before cutting into 2-inch squares.