Birthday Cake in a Cone
Easy to eat and fun to bake, this is the perfect way to bake up a little fun on birthdays, rainy days, or any other day you choose. Set out a selection of sprinkles and small candies for party guests to decorate themselves.
Serves: 36Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 36 ice cream cones
- 1 tub (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to temperature listed on the box in cupcake instructions. Prepare batter according to instructions on the package.
- Place 2 tablespoons cake batter in each ice cream cone.
- Place cones on cookie sheet and bake according to instructions on cake mix package. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Top each cone/cake with the whipped topping.