Birthday Cake with Sprinkles
Colorful and festive sprinkles are a sure sign that a celebration is afoot. Dress up a weeknight dinner or create a birthday masterpiece with this playful recipe.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix with pudding
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tub (16 oz.) tub vanilla frosting
- 1 Tbsp. colored candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 2 round cake pans (8 inches). Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together to form a smooth batter. Turn batter into pan and bake 25 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool completely before frosting. Frost cake evenly and top with sprinkles.