Bison Peach Swiss Burgers
A juicy bison burger with fresh peaches grilled to bring out their sweetness, and paired with Swiss cheese…it doesn’t get any better than that!
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 2 packs (1 lb. each) Simple Truth™ Natural Ground Bison 90% Lean
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup white onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 8 Private Selection™ Country Style Potato Extra Large Sandwich Buns
- 8 slices Bibb lettuce, rinsed
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Heat grill to 400°F. Use cooking spray on the grill.
- In large bowl, add beef, Worcestershire sauce, onions, eggs, panko and salt. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Make 8 bison burger patties.
- Place peach slices on grill, uncovered, and cook for 2-4 minutes, or until peaches are marked and caramelized. Set aside. Cover to keep warm.
- Place burgers on covered grill and cook for 14-18 minutes, turning once, until the center of each burger is 160°F on the thickest part.
- Serve patties in potato buns with Bibb lettuce, Swiss cheese and peach slices. Place ketchup and mayonnaise on the side.