Bite-Size Stuffed Potatoes
Your guests will love this fancier, fun-to-eat appetizer -- it's easier than it looks!
- 8 red potatoes, small size
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons chives, snipped
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes until soft. Cool slightly. Slice neatly in half.
- Carefully scoop out inside of potatoes with spoon.
- Mash the scooped out potato in a bowl. Add sour cream, cheddar, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons chives.
- Put mashed potato mixture back into the hollowed potatoes.
- Garnish with pepper and snipped chives.