Black Bean & Veggie Burritos
This meatless, Mexican-inspired burrito dish is a filling option for busy weeknights.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Simple Truth Organic™ Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Kernel Cut Corn
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Black Bean & Corn Salsa, divided
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- 4 large whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine beans, corn, onion and half of salsa. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Warm tortillas in microwave between damp paper towels for about 30 seconds. Divide filling and cheese among tortillas; roll up and place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake burritos until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining salsa; sprinkle with diced avocado, cilantro and more cheese, if desired.