Black Bean and Corn Salad
This colorful salad is best eaten the same day it's made. You can use jalapeño or serrano peppers for less of a kick, or omit the peppers altogether. This salad can also be eaten as a dip with tortilla chips.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cans (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 oz.) corn kernels, drained
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 fresh habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, salt, and black pepper until well blended. Add beans, corn, tomato, habanero, and cilantro and toss gently until well coated with dressing.