Black and Blue Pimm’s Cup
Pimm’s is the star of this game, along with a punch of ginger beer! Blackberries and blueberries are the cheering section for this fun and different game day cocktail!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1⅓ cup Pimm’s #1 Liqueur
- ½ large English cucumber, cut into 4 pieces
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- 24 ounces ginger beer
- 4 springs fresh rosemary
- 4 slices English cucumber
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- Combine lemon juice and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Simmer until all sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
- In each serving glass, muddle a piece of cucumber and 4 mint leaves. Top with crushed ice. Add ⅓ cup Pimm’s Liqueur and 3 tablespoons of the lemon syrup. Shake vigorously.
- Top each glass with 6 ounces ginger beer. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, cucumber slices and fresh berries.