Black Box® Chardonnay and Peach Pops
What’s better than a frozen treat on a hot summer day? A frozen treat made with fresh peaches and Black Box® Chardonnay of course!
Serves: 4Prep: 9 hours 15 minutesTotal: 9 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 peaches, pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup Black Box® Chardonnay
- Chop 2 peaches, and place in blender with lemon juice and sugar until smooth. Pour in Black Box® Chardonnay and blend again.
- In popsicle mold, pour in mixture, leaving about ½” at top for expansion.
- Freeze for 1 hour. Slice remaining peach while popsicles are thick and slushy, but not completely frozen, place sticks and a slice or two of peach into each mold.
- Continue to freeze for at least 8 hours.
- To serve, run molds under warm water until popsicles slide free.