Black Cherry Cupcakes
No eggs? No problem! These simple cupcakes are made with just two ingredients – a box of cake mix and a bottle of Sparkling Ice®! Layer on a cream cheese frosting and enjoy a unique dessert the whole family will love.
Serves: 24Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 12 ounces Sparkling Ice® Black Cherry
- 1 jar (16 oz.) cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate baking bar, shaved (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Sparkling Ice® Black Cherry and cake mix until smooth.
- Fill each cupcake well halfway with batter. Bake 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely. Frost with icing and top with chocolate shavings.