Black Raspberry Peach Popsicles
Who said popsicles are just for kids? This adults-only version includes Prosecco and Sparkling Ice® for a treat that’s refreshing, relaxing and bubbly! Looking to share with the kids? Just leave the wine out for a fruity, all-ages treat.
Serves: 4Prep: 2 hours 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup Prosecco, divided
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Ice® Black Raspberry
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 bottle Sparkling Ice® Peach Nectarine
- In a blender, puree raspberries, ¼ cup Prosecco, Sparkling Ice® Black Raspberry and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Pour each popsicle mold half full and freeze.
- In a blender, puree peaches, ¼ cup Prosecco, Sparkling Ice® Peach Nectarine and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. In popsicle mold, pour over frozen raspberry mixture to fill.
- Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.