Blackberry and Blueberry Cobbler
This sweet cobbler is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, Paleo-friendly and vegan…perfect for your Thanksgiving guests with dietary restrictions!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1½ tsp. tapioca flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons Kroger® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 1¾-quart baking dish with coconut oil spray or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the blackberries, blueberries, maple syrup, 1½ teaspoon tapioca flour and 1½ teaspoon cinnamon. Stir to combine, then place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a different medium bowl, combine the almond flour, ½ cup tapioca flour, baking powder, coconut milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and 1½ tablespoons sugar. Mix until smooth. Dollop by the spoon full over the berry mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine 1½ tablespoons of sugar and ½ tablespoon of cinnamon together, then sprinkle over the flour mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with dairy free ice cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers.