Wow your taste buds (and your dinner guests!) with a recipe so elegant, no one will believe it’s so simple!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ⅓ cup finely diced sweet onion
- 2 cups blackberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, and half the mint. Add salt and pepper. Pour ¼ cup marinade into another bowl and reserve. Marinate chicken in bowl 10 minutes.
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook. Flip chicken after 4-5 minutes and cook another 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and drizzle with the reserved marinade.
- Add onion into the skillet and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add blackberries and honey/vinegar mixture into the skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When the blackberries are bright purple, spoon over chicken.