Wow your taste buds (and your dinner guests!) with a recipe so elegant, no one will believe it’s so simple!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 2 cups blackberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, and half the mint. Add salt and pepper. Pour 1⁄4 cup marinade into another bowl and reserve. Marinate chicken in bowl 10 minutes.
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook. Flip chicken after 4 to 5 minutes and cook another 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and drizzle with the reserved marinade.
- Add onion into the skillet and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add blackberries and honey/vinegar mixture into the skillet, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When the blackberries are bright purple, spoon over chicken.