Blackberry Goat Cheese Toasts
Keto-friendly bread is toasted then piled with a few simple ingredients to create a trendy dish that’s sweet, savory and totally satisfying for your taste buds.
Serves: 4Prep: 9 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 Simple Truth™ Original Puff Bunz
- 8 ounces Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog Cheese, divided
- 2 cups arugula, divided
- 1 cup blackberries, cut in half, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Flaky salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On baking sheet, arrange Puff Bunz. Bake 4 minutes. Flip; continue baking 2-4 minutes or until toasted.
- Top each Bunz with ¼ cup arugula, 1 ounce cheese, 2 tablespoons blackberries and ½ teaspoon olive oil drizzle. Sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate leftovers.