Blackberry Lemon Tea Smoothie
Most people know about the refreshing combination of lemon and iced tea, but this takes it to a whole new level. Consider adding a shot of limoncello for a welcome after-dinner treat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup strong black tea, chilled
- ⅓ cup frozen blackberries
- 3 scoops blackberry sherbet
- ¼ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ¼ cup honey
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth. Divide into glasses to serve.