These ice pops are attractive and nutritious. Blackberries are an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, and folic acid. Mix the pops early in the day and toss them in the freezer if you don’t have one of those quick pop makers.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 5 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup puréed blackberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Divide half of the yogurt mixture between 6 ice pop molds. Evenly divide all of the blackberry purée between the six ice pop molds. Top with remaining yogurt mixture.
- Insert pop sticks and freeze until solid.