Blazing Blueberry Muffins
Who doesn’t love blueberry muffins?! Not only do these muffins smell and taste delicious, but the clean ingredients make them suitable for any diet or clean eater’s delight.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup 100% whole wheat baking flour
- 3⁄4 cup bran flakes cereal, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup Sucanat
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine flour, cereal, Sucanat, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add applesauce, bananas, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix well. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour muffin mix evenly into each of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a fork inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.