Blended Tomatillo Salsa
The fresh, tart, crisp flavor and green color of this salsa will blow you away! You will find yourself dipping it like guacamole.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup diced tomatillos
- ¼ cup diced sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup diced sweet yellow pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper
- In a blender, pulse diced tomatillos, sweet red pepper, sweet yellow pepper, and onion. Transfer to bowl.
- Add vinegar, sugar, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, cilantro, cumin, and ground red pepper, stirring well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.