Blender Brazilian Cheese Rolls (Pão de Queijo de Liquidificador)
These super quick Brazilian cheese rolls are perfect for breakfast or when you’re in a rush to get dinner on the table.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups sweet tapioca starch
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brush 12 muffin tins with melted butter. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the milk, oil, salt, and eggs in a blender and pulse briefly to mix.
- Place the tapioca starch in a large bowl, and add the liquid mixture. Stir well to mix. Add the cheeses and mix well.
- Divide batter among muffin tins. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Rolls should have a nice crust and sound hollow when tapped.