Blood Orange Fizz
Not many flavors say “holiday” like citrus, and this drink really delivers. Sip it by a warm fire with a plate of sugar cookies…you won’t be disappointed!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Juice of 2 large blood oranges
- Juice of 2 large navel oranges
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. ginger
- 2 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 4 oz. rum
- 12 oz. cold lemon-lime soda
- 8 small orange wedges
- Combine juice with sugar and ginger; stir until well combined. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Dampen the rim of 4 martini glasses and dredge in turbinado sugar. Set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine juice mixture and rum. Pour equally into each glass. Top with lemon-lime soda. Garnish with orange wedges.