Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce
This quick sauce is a fun riff on the popular brunch cocktail. Serve with shrimp cocktail or other appetizer bites.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14½ oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. vodka
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp. celery salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl. Using an immersion blender, pulse until the ingredients have incorporated and the texture of the sauce is somewhat smooth. This can also be done in a blender. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.