Tequila, once again, makes this drink a Tex-Mex favorite. You can find Bloody Mary mixes flavored with chilies and other ingredients in any liquor store.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup chili-flavored Bloody Mary mix
- 6 Tbsp. tequila
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground red chili powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot salt mix
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 small stalks celery with leaves
- Combine Bloody Mary mix, tequila, vegetable juice, lime juice, chili powder, salt mix, and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well to blend. Pour into 2 highball glasses and garnish with celery stalks.