BLT Hot Dogs
Put a spin on the basic BLT with this recipe. It uses a hot dog to add some extra flavor and it is easy to make.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 slices of bacon, traditional cut
- 4 Private Selection® Beef Brisket All-Beef Hot Dog
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Classic Mayonnaise
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each hot dog. Place on a baking sheet, then cook for 20 minutes.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of mayonnaise on each bun, then top with a layer of romaine and tomato slices.
- Top with a bacon-wrapped hot dog and chopped chives.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.