BLT Tortellini Pasta Salad
This crowd pleasing salad comes together in no time so you can spend time with your guests instead of in your kitchen.
Serves: 20Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hour 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger® Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (20 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked according to package instructions; cool slightly
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby spinach
- 1 package (10-12 oz.) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, chopped
- Mix cream, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, dill, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper until well combined; set aside.
- In a large bowl add tortellini, spinach, tomatoes, bacon and onions. Add desired amount of dressing. Refrigerate at least 1 hour; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.