Blue Cheese Dressing
Save to My Recipes
This is a creamy dressing that is perfect for topping a wedge of iceberg lettuce or serving with celery and carrot sticks for dipping with hot buffalo wings.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and vinegar, and whisk again.
- Stir in blue cheese to desired chunk consistency.
- Season with onion powder, salt, and pepper.