Blue Cheese Smashed Potatoes
Save to My Recipes
This is a fabulous way to use up any leftover mashed potatoes.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 Tbsp. grated Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onions start to brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Add to mashed potatoes along with salad dressing and blue cheese.
- Pile into a 2-quart baking dish and top with Romano cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until potatoes start to get crisp on top.