Blueberry Beauty Cheesecake Fat Bomb
Cheesecake is one of the most loved desserts. This fat bomb is the perfect way to enjoy cheesecake on a low-carb diet.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hoursDifficulty: Medium
- 1⁄3 cup almond meal flour
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. granular Swerve or powdered stevia
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1⁄2 small lemon
- 1⁄3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine almond meal, butter, and liquid stevia. Line 6 cups of a standard-sized muffin tin with cupcake liners. Equally divide flour mixture between lined cups and press into bottom gently with back of a teaspoon. Prebake 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, thoroughly combine cream cheese and Swerve in a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer. Add egg, vanilla, and lemon juice and blend until combined. Fold lemon zest into cream cheese mixture by hand with a spatula.
- Divide mixture between cups, add blueberries to the top and return to oven. Bake another 30 to 35 minutes until cream cheese sets. Edges may be very slightly browned. To test doneness, insert toothpick into center of cake. If it comes out clean, cheesecake is done. Let cool and chill 2–3 hours for best flavor.