This cheesecake is heavenly topped with fresh blueberries!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, plus 2 tbsp., divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, 8 ounces each, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup blueberry jelly
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a pie pan, mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Tamp down evenly into pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and flour until smooth. Add in beaten eggs. Pour filling into pie pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, heat jelly. Top pie with blueberries and gently drizzle the heated jelly over the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.