This can be made with many other fruits. Chopped strawberries, raspberries (fresh or frozen), and peaches would all be delicious.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 4 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 envelope (0.25 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In microwave-safe glass measuring cup, combine gelatin with water; let stand for 5 minutes to let gelatin soften. Add orange juice and sugar. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking time, until gelatin and sugar dissolve. Pour into blender or food processor.
- Add berries; blend or process until smooth. Let stand until cool, about 20 minutes. Add yogurt; process until smooth. Pour into medium bowl and fold in whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.