This can be made with many other fruits. Chopped strawberries, raspberries (fresh or frozen), and peaches would all be delicious.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 4 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 envelope (0.25 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In microwave-safe glass measuring cup, combine gelatin with water; let stand for 5 minutes to let gelatin soften. Add orange juice and sugar. Microwave on high for 1–2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking time, until gelatin and sugar dissolve. Pour into blender or food processor.
- Add berries; blend or process until smooth. Let stand until cool, about 20 minutes. Add yogurt; process until smooth. Pour into medium bowl and fold in whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.