Blueberry Cream (Blåbårsgrådde)
Blueberries do twice the work for this elegant parfait. Some are pureed with sugar and then folded into a billowy blend of whipped and sour creams, while the rest make a plump and colorful garnish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In the bowl of a food processor, add sugar and 2 cups blueberries and puree puree.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, beat the cream to stiff peaks. Remove 1 cup of whipped cream and reserve. Fold sour cream and blueberry puree in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the blueberry cream mixture into individual glass dishes. Add a layer of the plain whipped cream. Top with fresh blueberries.