Using a prepared pie filling helps to make this delicious fruit crisp come together quickly. We use a blueberry filling here, but you can make this with any fruit such as strawberry or peach.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (21 oz.) blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter, cut into small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into prepared baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, walnuts, and cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle topping over blueberry filling and dot with butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until filling is bubbling at edges and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream.