Blueberry Granola Muffin Bites
These sweet and crunchy bites are a great on-the-go breakfast or filling snack!
Serves: 7Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Simple Truth Granola, divided
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Frozen Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line or spray a 24-count mini muffin tin. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1½ cups of the coconut macaroon granola, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together egg, milk and applesauce. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and gently fold to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins. Gently press 3–4 frozen blueberries into each muffin (ensuring even distribution of berries). Top the muffins with the remaining ½ cup of granola.
- Bake for 12–16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the tin. Store any leftovers in an airtight container.