Blueberry-Lavender Smoothie Fat Bomb
While this smoothie has no sugar, it certainly is not short on taste.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, softened but not melted
- 1 tsp. dried lavender
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- 6 ice cubes
- Pour milk and gelatin into a blender and blend to combine. Add remaining ingredients except ice cubes and blend another minute until well mixed.
- Place ice cubes into blender and process until smoothie thickens. Serve immediately.