Blueberry and Mint Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
This naturally sweet bowl will start your day off right. There is nothing like the combination of blueberries and mint—or the contrast of the cool, smooth texture meeting the bright snap of fresh berries
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled, roughly chopped, and frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, divided
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Combine frozen blueberries, banana, milk, and half of the mint in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Use a soft spatula to scrape down the sides as you go to help get an even consistency.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and top with fresh blueberries and the remaining mint.