Blueberry Orange Crisp
Blueberries are so good for you! Enjoy them warm in this crisp with some vanilla frozen yogurt.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1½ cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9" round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine blueberries in medium bowl with sugar, zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spoon into prepared pan. In same bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, whole-wheat flour, and brown sugar, and mix well. Add melted butter and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit in dish.
- Bake for 35–45 minutes, or until topping is browned and crisp. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.