Blueberry Peach Pie Oatmeal Bowl
Fresh blueberries, peaches, and a dash of pumpkin pie spice make this bowl a sweet treat to wake up for.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup hot cooked oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 medium peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- Stir pumpkin pie spice and vanilla into oatmeal. Spoon into a bowl.
- Top with blueberries, peaches, and pecans.
- Drizzle with maple syrup, and pour milk around the edges of the bowl.