Blueberry, Thyme & Lemon Ice Cream Sundaes
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream that’s only 130 calories per serving!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed into 2 Tbsp. water
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut chips or shreds
- 1 pint Simple Truth™ Low Cow Lite Lemon Cake Ice Cream
- Sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat blueberries, water, stevia and thyme. Bring to a boil until berries burst, stirring occasionally. Whisk in cornstarch mixture, then reduce to simmer. Cook 1 minute until thickened. (Sauce can be served warm or cold.)
- Bake coconut on a small baking sheet for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- To serve, divide ice cream between serving dishes, top with desired amount of blueberry sauce and sprinkle with coconut and almonds.
- Refrigerate leftover blueberry sauce in airtight container up to 1 week.