Bogle Vineyards Parmesan-Crusted Brussels Sprouts
Golden, crispy and delicious, these Parmesan-crusted Brussels sprouts complement almost any meal – but for the perfect flavor combination, enjoy them with a glass of Bogle Cabernet Sauvignon.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper until well combined. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over top; toss to coat evenly.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in flour, dip into egg, then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.