Bok Choy with Sesame
Bok choy is often overlooked, but its subtle flavors work wonderfully as a side or added to a stir fry.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 8 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbsp. canola or other light oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 lb. baby bok choy, cut into quarters with core intact
- Juice of ½ medium lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oils in a hot wok or frying pan. Add the sesame seeds and toast for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the bok choy, lemon juice, and garlic. Toss until just wilted, about 4 minutes. Add the seasonings and serve.