Bourbon Coconut Coffee
This Thanksgiving drink is all for the adults. It’s easy to sip on while enjoying the company of friends and family. The spiced milk is perfectly paired with smooth bourbon and cold brew coffee.
Serves: 6Prep: 30 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Kroger® Ground Cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 1⁄2 cups bourbon whiskey
- 3 cups cold brew coffee
- Ice, for serving
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, nutmeg and cardamom. Simmer on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and steep for 20 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Combine the spiced coconut milk, bourbon and coffee in a pitcher. Pour over ice-filled glasses and garnish with ground cinnamon and a cinnamon stick.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.