Bourbon-Cranberry Ham Glaze
Make a double batch and set half aside to serve as cranberry sauce alongside your ham!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (about 3 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- Few drops hot pepper sauce
- In saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes until cranberries start breaking down. Remove from heat.
- Stir in bourbon, maple syrup, mustard and hot sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes until heated through and thickened.