Brazilian Cheese Muffins (Queijadinha)
These cheesy muffins have a creamy texture and are delicious when they are warm from the oven. They go very well with coffee in the morning.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk and the melted butter. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Distribute the batter between 12 muffin molds. Bake for 25–30 minutes until muffins have risen and are lightly browned on top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before unmolding. Serve warm.