Brazilian Chimichurri Sauce (Molho Chimichurri para Churrasco)
This garlicky herb sauce is associated with Argentinian grilling, but Brazilians enjoy it as well. It is the perfect accompaniment for grilled steak.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups packed fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ cup olive oil
- Place the garlic in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the parsley and cilantro and pulse briefly until finely chopped.
- Transfer chopped herbs and garlic to a small bowl, and stir in the oregano, salt, and red pepper flakes. Add enough olive oil to completely cover the herbs.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve, or up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.