Brazilian Tomato and Onion Vinaigrette Salsa (Molho Vinagrete para Churrasco)
Make a large bowl of this salsa and enjoy it with grilled meats or on toasted garlic bread.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 medium onions, peeled and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup minced scallions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tomatoes, onions, green pepper, scallions, parsley, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve, or for up to 4 days.