You can use this mix in a bread machine or as a substitute for commercial hot roll mix. Scoop out 3
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 10 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 3 packages (0.25 oz.) active dry yeast
- ½ cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- Combine all ingredients and mix well with wire whisk. Place in large, hard-sided container, seal, and label.
- To use, scoop out 3¼ cups of this mixture and use as directed in bread machines or as a substitute for a 16-ounce box of hot roll mix.