Breakfast Raspberry Quinoa Salad
This is a beautiful, delicious, and energizing breakfast. It comes together in a snap, and gets the family out the door happy to greet the day.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup red or white quinoa, rinsed well
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups chopped raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- Place quinoa in a medium saucepan. Add water and salt, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain any remaining liquid and let the quinoa rest in the saucepan for 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Mix the raspberries, mint, olive oil, and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Stir into the quinoa. Serve immediately.