Brie Pecan Balls
This is a super-easy recipe, bursting with delicious flavor. The warm notes of toasted hazelnuts and fresh flavor of thyme really brighten the soft flavor of Brie.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. Brie
- 1 cup toasted pecans, divided
- ¼ tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- In a small food processor, process the brie, ½ cup of the pecans, and the thyme until they form a coarse dough, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape mixture and transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Chop the remaining ½ cup of pecans. Form the brie mixture into 12 balls with the aid of a spoon. Roll in the chopped nuts. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.